Last week, I finally got out in the kayak again. It had been 2 years since my last kayak outing (due to my head surgery and extended recovery last year), so I was anxious to get back on the water. We found lots of warblers around the water. Today’s post features a few of the images of Prothonotary Warblers that I captured:
With lots of spring showers, I anticipate getting out many more times before the water level drops below the level needed to kayak!
Photographic Equipment Used:
- Canon 7D Mark 2 body
- Canon EF 100-400mm, f/4.5-f/5.6 IS lens
- Handheld, with IS “On”, from the kayak
- ISO 1600 to ISO 3200 (a heavy overcast required high ISO)
- Aperture f/5.6 (all photos)
- Shutter 1/25 sec. to 1/640 sec.